20 January 2017

WIM: Reflective Statement

I have enjoyed this project very much. I am pleased with my work, I was worried at several points that it was going to turn out very bad, but some of the progress stages were just awkward and it was good to see the ideas in my head show through towards the end. I really enjoyed learning about textures and lighting and it was very interesting to see how much different textures affect a scene.

I misinterpreted the brief originally and made some very strange depressingly grey thumbnails. In future I will try my best to understand the brief more fully before I throw too much time into the work. I am also going to work on my time and project management, as I let myself down a bit with the slow periods in my workflow.

I have learnt a lot from this project and am excited to put this knowledge to use in future work.

No comments:

Post a Comment